Our Charter — Connecting You With a Higher Power!
Perhaps you’re wondering why you should choose Arise Energy Systems, and what makes us different from all the other companies out there today. Naturally, we hope we can demonstrate to you that we’re prepared to deliver superior quality, both in our planning and design work, as well as in our services and the selection of materials and installation of your renewable energy solutions. That’s the core of our mission — to deliver quality solutions that help our clients lower their overall energy costs while also reducing their carbon footprints. However, there’s more to it than just our technical skills and business processes. Ultimately, a big part of what sets us apart from many others is Our Core Beliefs.
Our Core Beliefs
We don’t do what’s right just because it’s good business, although that’s certainly true. We don’t treat people with respect, integrity and honesty just because it’s the right thing to do, which of course it is. We operate this way because we believe we’re held to a simple standard: Treat others as we would want to be treated. Furthermore, we treat all people equally regardless of their sex, age, race, viewpoint, financial status or education. We strive to treat all people the way we want to be treated. Because “Connecting You to a Higher Power” is not just a slogan for us – it’s the way we do business. It is our belief that all people answer to a “Higher Power” – meaning a God who loves us, cares about us and expects us to do the best we can, in everything we do, whether or not our clients are present. While not everyone who is a Team Member with Arise Energy Solutions necessarily believes in a “Higher Power”, we are all committed to arise to the call to do the very best we can, in all that we do. After all, when everything is said and done, we want to hear from both you and from God, “Well done, good and faithful servant”.
Our Core Values
- We will honor God in all that we do and say.
- We will treat all people with respect, integrity, and honesty.
- We will not ask any officers, directors, or team members to work on the Sabbath.
- We will honor the institution of marriage by implementing policies, procedures and programs that support healthy marriages for our team members.
- We understand it is better to have less gain by doing the job right the first time, than more gain by not caring to do what is right in each and every situation.
- We strive to give back a portion of what has been given to us to those who need it more.
- We seek to be a learning organization, with all members being in a state of continuous education, constantly honing our skills.